We may collect personal information that identifies you, such as your name, address and other information that may or may not identify you. The information you provide us may be sent to and hosted by, servers maintained by providers we do not control directly, around the world. By “personal information” we mean information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and billing, payment, usage, credit and transaction information (including credit card numbers, account numbers, and social security and taxpayer identification numbers).
Information you provide us with
We may collect, store and use any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other manner. When you sign up for Easy Paint’s services you are required to provide your name, email and address.
Additional Information you provide us with
We may collect, store and use any additional information you provide us, in order to better serve you. Such information may include, without limitation, telephone numbers, photos, business name, and information and feedback on Easy Paint services.
Information you choose to share
We may collect, store and use information you choose to share, about yourself or about others, on Easy Paint, as that allows us to provide and enhance the services and features advertised on Easy Paint. You should be aware that any personal information you submit to shared pages, discussion boards, and similar pages, can be read, collected or used by other uses of these forums. We are not responsible for any use of the personal information you submit in these forums by other uses of the forums.
Accessing your information
If you have an online account with us, you may log in with your username and password and review, edit and update your personal information in your account under your account settings. You may also customize your shared information.
You may choose to withhold certain personal information, but that may result in limited functionality of the services provided by our website.
Information we collect automatically
To enhance and improve the user experience on our website, the use of “cookies” (see below), and other technologies to gather information, may be used.
A “cookie” is a small computer text file that is stored on a user’s computer. Cookies help us keep a record of a user’s browsing preferences, which allows us to personalize and enhance the browsing we offer.
While you may delete, prevent or reject “cookies” by changing your browser settings, we encourage you to allow them in order to experience the most personalized and easy browsing experience available.
When you visit our website we may collect information about the device you have used to log on to our site, your browser information such as your IP address, as well as access times and any previously installed cookie content.
Easy Paint does not store credit card information used to purchase services. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway. We employ SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to provide secure transmission of that data.
How we use your information
To meet our business obligations to you, and to operate our business, we may, generally speaking, use your personal information and other information you have provided to us in any of the following ways:
- To manage your account and deliver customer service,
- To provide, confirm, change, bill, monitor, and resolve problems with services you contract for from us or their quality. We may also use your personal information to develop, market, and sell our other products and services to you ,
- To enforce or exercise our rights as noted in our terms and conditions,
- To communicate with you by email, phone or mail about services, content, new functions and tools we are developing for you at Easy Paint.
- To send you service-related announcements, invoices, and other information as necessary for the particular services to which you have subscribed. Generally, you may not opt out of these communications as long as you subscribe to the particular services about which the announcements, invoices or information relate.
Information we share with others
Except as explained in this Policy, or unless we have informed you and given you a reasonable amount of time to opt out of your personal information being shared, we do not share your personal information with others. We share:
- When you choose to submit a rating about your service provider and vice versa.
- When you have entered into a contract through Easy Paint and fulfilling the contractual obligations requires your counterparty to have all reasonable information to contact you and perform the duties you have contracted for.
- To fulfill any other contractual obligations you have incurred which require that certain information be shared with the parties involved.
- To service providers that we have contracted with to provide credit-card and other types of payment processing.
- To service providers that we have contracted with in connection with the business, such as web designers, developers and programmers engaged to develop or enhance the functions provided on the Easy Paint website, and other service providers.
- In the event Easy Paint goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or other sale of the company or its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred, if the transferee will be continuing the services.
Information that Does Not Identify You: Aggregate Information
From time to time, we may undertake or commission statistical and other summary analyses of the general behavior and characteristics of visitors’ and customers’ interest in and use of various areas of our website, and products and services, and may share aggregate information with Third Parties. “Aggregate information” means information that does not identify you, such as statistical information concerning the pages of our website that users visit most frequently. With this aggregate information, we may monitor visitor traffic patterns, usage of the website, and undertake to improve the website’s layout and design. We may also use aggregate information to assist in the marketing of our products and services.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). Although our website is open to the general public, we restrict the use of our service to individuals eighteen (18) and above.
Easy Paint uses commercially reasonable security measures with respect to data stored by it, including personal information. However, no data transmitted or stored on the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, Easy Paint cannot guarantee that Personal Information will be completely safe from hackers, security breaches, criminal activities or any other such form of intrusion, including but not limited to those arising from software, hardware and network communication failure.
If you request, EasyPaint will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from any database(s) we may maintain. Please understand, however, that it may be impossible to remove this information completely, due to system backups and records of deletions. In addition, EasyPaint reserves the right to retain your information as necessary for the provision of services, invoicing for services, and for service-related announcements. Any request for deletion of personal information may interfere with your ability to use the services or access certain content of the Website. If you wish to remove your name from any database(s) EasyPaint may maintain, please notify us in writing to this effect by using the contact information provided below in the “How To Contact Us” section.